- Adjust Font Size:
Why Join the Marcé Society?
The Marcé Society is an international society for the understanding, prevention and treatment of mental illness related to childbearing. The principal aim of the society is to promote, facilitate and communicate about research into all aspects of the mental health of women, their infants and partners around the time of childbirth. This involves a broad range of research activities ranging from basic science through to health services research. Click here to view the Membership Flyer.
As a member of Marcé, you are a part of a society whose members work to:
- Exchange the latest advances in research.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration in research.
- Promote educational programs to effectively disseminate new research findings, both in the scientific community and to the lay public.
- Encourage publication of research.
- Increase the public understanding of the personal, familial and societal impact of the mental health of women, their infants and partners.
- Support increased research funding for prenatal and postpartum women?s mental health research around the world.
- Promote the highest scientific and ethical standards in research and its application in clinical psychiatric practice.
Your membership in the Marcé Society allows you:
- Special Recognition at Marcé Conference(Diamond Members only)
- Electronic subscription for The Archives of Women's Mental Health
(for Gold and Diamond Level Members only)
- Reduced Registration Fees for the International Marcé Society Conference
The next meeting is scheduled for:
9-11 September 2014, Swansea University, Wales, UK
- Committee Membership Opportunities
- Bi-Monthly Newsletters
- The ability to join the member listserv, with discussions related to all issues surrounding pregnancy and questions about treatment, medication, new studies, special cases, and much more.
- Email news with updates on meetings, announcements on new findings, and stories and features from physicians, nurses, midwives, and other specialists in the field.
There are four levels of membership:
Diamond Membership - $250 includes the journal AWMH with acknowledgement
in the newsletter and at the Biennial Congress;
GOLD Membership - $200 includes the journal AWMH;
SILVER Physician Membership - $100 excludes the AWMH Subscription.
SILVER General Non-Physician Membership - $60 excludes the AWMH Subscription.